As you know, industrial mechanical machineries are a part of machine design and manufacture, which play an important role in the quality of the product in the manufacturing process. What is a fixture? Let's explore this important industrial product with IDMEA.
1. The fixture is equipped with the necessary technology in the mechanical processing, inspection and assembly of mechanical products used to determine the position of the workpiece relative to the cutting tool and hold the embryo in the lower position. Effect of cutting force during machining.
Ensure accurate placement between the workpiece and cutting tool.
3. Fixed position positioning, no external displacement or vibration (clamping force)
4. Locate and direct the cutting tool.
5. Add some motion to the machining of complex surfaces.
* The general structure of the fixture is as follows:
1. Locating parts
2. Clamping set
3. Power transmission mechanisms
4. The guiding mechanism, the knife.
5. Rotating and Grading Mechanisms
6. Body and attachment.
7. Mechanism of positioning and clamping of fixture into the machine.